A few days before I write this post, I was alerted by my relative who is working at the Consulate in Kunming about this Malaysian family’s homebound adventure who left Coventry city where they had been living for seven years and heading to Kubang Pasu in Kedah, where they originate.
Only then I remembered that I had written a post about their challenge to come home overland on my blog HERE. You can visit their Facebook Page to read about their journey written by Sofinee, wife of Jamal Ismail, 44 who drives their campervan. Together on the journey are their four kids.
Click on their Facebook Page to read the diaries of their journey and see beautiful pictures throughout their journey. The family is expected to reach Bukit Kayu Hitam on 14th December 2013. Well wishers can greet them at the border to congratulate the success of their feat to drive home overland on their 1998 Mercedes Sprinter motorhome, that has been their home since 13 July 2013.
Note: All photos on this post was taken from their ByRoadtoMalaysia Facebook Page.
This is topic surely attracts out attention. It starts to get viral on the social media front and I refer this posting from Says – A National Report article was published on 2nd November about “The Assam Rape Festival In India Begins This Week” and went viral, appalling many readers who believed the story. Assam is a state in Northern India.
The article says that men in the state are getting ready to celebrate the annual festival. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.
Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important beause its a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years. “We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them.
The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called “The Baalkrishan”.
Here’s the truth behind it and why it is wrong on every level.
1. “one of the quotes which the article claims to have been said by one 23-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar: “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing raping my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!” I think its the same quote that appeared last year maybe, I am not sure and its a recycled statement.
2. The website published a picture that appeared last year too whic is actually from the ‘Kumbh Mela‘, a mass Hindu pilgrimage of faith in which Hindus gather to bathe in a sacred river.
The post also spark anger and disgust from those on social media sites. Read MORE HERE.
Ex National athletes are heroes, some left unsung, and they had committed their time, energy, work and families just to keep the Jalur Gemilang flying high. We praise them when they win and most sent curses if they loose and did not live up to our expectations. Whether they win or not they had already contributed to the country at all levels of competitions and need to be compenstated in whatever way we can and one area is their charity when they retire or forced to retire while still on the playing field.
Those Malaysians who had dedicated their time and energy to the country on the sports arena are not left out when it comes to their charity. There is the Yayasan Kebajikan Atlet (YAKEB)to take care of them after they retired or about to retire from active participation as national athletes.
I post this to help spread out the news that our ex nationals are taken care of, after I receive my daughters membership from YAKEB recently.
What is Financial Freedom? All of us want to achieve this Financial Freedom to live a happy and unstressful life. To enjoy life and be your own boss. Go for holidays, Help others and much much more.
Financial Freedom means when your Passive Income exceeds your expenditure. So why Passive Income? Well, Passive Income are income that comes to you when you do not work for them. Maybe during your sleep, or while you are diving at enjoying the beautiful corals. When your computer are switched off. Its income from your investments either property, shares or even your hard cash. There is also passive income that can be made online when you are offline. So there are many ways actually to earn passive income. However one thing you must remember. Nothing comes easy and totally FREE. You might need to put some small investments first, spend your time, energy and thinking. Then when the system starts working only you slow down your effort.
2. Now one input that I can remember very well was that Rich people know how to manage their money well. We are advise to start investing our money in jars and there are 6 jars divided into different categories. However it takes a lot of determination to keep the jar increasing its value.
3. Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI) was a session to motivate participants to think like a Millionaire before he or she can become a millionaire.
4. One are that is related closely to the universe is “GIVING”. I also learn from attending Asia Internet Congress (AIC) a few week earlier that to earn more money is to first give out “money”. This principle is in-line with Islamic teaching that when you give something to someone, you are not going to be poorer but Allah will instead reward with a much bigger and better gift. And one of the jar that I mentioned earlier is labelled as “GIVE JAR“. So to be a Millionaire, you must not be stingy but be very generous.
5. Both the AIC and the MMI do motivate me to earn more money from the internet and in December 2013 I will be attending a 2 day seminar to be conducted by one of Malaysia’s successful Internet Marketeer, Mr Patric Chan. The fee is quite reasonable. There are still seats available at Early Bird rate and you can book your seatHERE.