29 August 2006
Today I switched my blog from blogger to beta-blogger. Not a new blogwebsite but the upgrade of the previous blogspot. I hope this switch will be able to make my blog more attractive.
Lorong Kulit beside the Penang City Stadium is where you can find new and old items. From modern day shirt and pants, fruits, cakes, pirated CD and VCD and DVDs to antiques and discarded items. The open market is open daily from morning till noon.
According to a friend this open market was at Rope Walk in the city centre but was moved to the present place. Antique hunters can visit the market daily and hunt what they need.
How to get it?
1. Register yourself at http://notebook.GustoNetwork.com/index.php?mid=748112.
2. When finished the registration, login and then just click “No Thanks. Just continue to notebook.GustoNetwork.com”.
3. Then, click the Referrals tabs at the top of your account pages.
4. Pass the link given to your friends and colleagues and tell them about this offers.
5. Lastly, after all the steps completed, you will be presented with the Acer Apire Notebook computer order form. Submit the form and within 4 weeks, insyaALLAH you will receive your Acer TravelMateÂ® Notebook computer. FREE!
Why don’t just try, then you will know the truth…
Have a nice try…
I had registered my blog with world top blogs to rank my blogs. Please scroll down and click on the world topblog logo.