After laying off for about three months I start traveling again. This time to Port Dickson for a two night stay at Regency Tanjung Tuan Beach Resort. This is the second time staying here, the last was in 1995 when I attended the induction course here and stayed for two weeks.
From the resort one can view the Straits and usually will not miss ships sailing along it. The Straits of Malacca is one of the most used seaway for ships from Europe to the Far East.
Two blocks of three and two rooms apartments.
Swimming pool with kids pool. At the time I was there life guards were always on standby.
Tennis court, Futsal court
PS2 video games terminals.
FREE Wifi at the 24 hours Api-Api Coffee Terrace and at the Coconut Grove. However at the time I was there I can receive the signal (2 bars) but can’t get logged to the internet.
Guest Facilities (From Resort Website)
- self-contained deluxe apartments (1-3 bedrooms) & penthouse (4 bedrooms)
- complete with 24-hour reception and security service, living room, air-conditioning and hot water, bathroom, dry kitchen, television with selected ASTRO channels, built-in cabinets and refrigerator
- complete seminar and conference facilities
- Al fresco dining at the Coconut Grove beach front, open display kitchen
- Api-Api Coffee Terrace, serving western and local dishes
- barbeque facilities (by arrangement)
- beach volleyball, tennis and squash
- fishing (by arrangement)
- special packages for company and family outings
- swimming pool
- water sports
The resort also provide other recreation activities and the rate is HERE.
I’ll let the pictures do that talking.