I am sharing what I read on Social Examiner posted by Rachel Sprung. Social Examiner is an online Guide to the Social Media Jungle.
The article mentioned FIVE ways to get more readers to come to your blog. In todays development in blogging and content uploads to the internet its very difficult for someone to find your blog or post. There are millions of blogs and to put your on the first page of search engines is what every bloggers dream of. It is very important that your content get seen by prospective visitors.
If you are interested to know what attract readers to your blog visit Social Examiner to read more about it. Below are the FIVE ways as written on the page.
1. Get found in Search by Optimizing your Content for SEO
2. Post Your content on Social Media
3. Create interest with Engaging and exciting tittles
4. Introduce fresh perspective with content from guest bloggers
5. Make it easy to share your content